Friday, November 6, 2009

More About PuppiesPictures.Blogspot.com

More About PuppiesPictures.Blogspot.com



Hi! and Welcome to PuppiesPictures.Blogspot.com

I originally created this photoblog to help myself cope with the death of my beloved pet hamster, Hammu.

Although it might seem strange to others that I chose to create a blog full of puppies pictures, instead of hamsters, I did it partly because, for awhile, it was tough for me to look at other hamsters. I'd tear up whenever I saw one.

So, I decided to compile these cute puppies pictures to cheer myself up and to remind myself of all the love we've shared together with Hammu. He'll always be my special first Roborovski hamster.

I sincerely wish for all pet owners to have as many happy times with their pets as possible.

Lots of Love,

Luvena Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment